Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

I am the Defendant and filed an ANSWER-Unlawful Detainer. The

I am the Defendant and filed an ANSWER-Unlawful Detainer. The case is suppose to be dismissed/dropped due to false accusations. I got served with a Request for Entry of Default. What does this now mean t me?

You should check with the court but it means a default was entered against you either because you didnt go to court on a scheduled date or answer was not filed properly. You will need to make a motion to vacate the default.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I was never served on 12/24/08. Could it mean they had to file this do not being served properly?
It is likely there was a court date you didnt appear at. Go to court on monday to seek to vacate the default on basis of no prior notice and having a defense to the claim.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank You
You are welcome and good luck