Civil Law Answers
Civil Law Answers, Attorney
Experience:  more than 16 years experience as an attorney - current active litigation + mediation practice

Because I have been ordered by the judge to do alternative

Because I have been ordered by the judge to do alternative service through publication of my divorce, there are certain papers I must file as a result, with the court before the final hearing date. Which papers do I file with the court?
Expert:  Civil Law Answers replied 7 years ago.

Hi and thanks for your question.

The courts typically have a form of an affidavit of publication for the newspaper representative to complete and sign under oath, attesting to the fact that the publication per the court order has been made. The court should provide you with this form.

I hope that this answers your question; if so, please click the green Accept button. Thanks very much and I wish you well.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I need to know what other papers aside from the affadavit I should file, such as proof of service, etc.
The affidavit of publication should be all you need to file with the court, as this is proof that the service has been made.