Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

i need some information about an adult that is 19 years old

i need some information about an adult that is 19 years old that the grandparents say that they have cusidy over her and she is perfectly stable as far as mind and body. they say that i am not alowed to see her even though i have not done anything against her or her grandparents in any way shape or form. what should i do???

she will need to have a doctors evaluation for stability and then go into the court that issued the guardianship and have it vacated/terminate wardship. but the only way she can do that is to have an independent doctor support you statement that sheis "stable as far as mind and body"

if you need an attorney to assist with the legal documents that need to be filed in this matter, you can contact the ND Bar Association for a referral - here is the link for that contact information

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks but the sight that you sent me is for North Dakota i need one for South dakota if you can and are you talking just a regulare Doctor or are you talking one that is a Psycologest??? if you can give me a link to South Dakota i would Apriciate it much.

sorry about that. i sometimes multi-task and get ahead of myself - i am talking about her medical doctor would need to see her and then a licensed mental health therapist.

here is the SD Bar Assocaition link - use the lawyer referral link on that page.