Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

MY BOYFRIEND GOT INJURED AT WORK BY ANOTHER WORKER, WAS IT

MY BOYFRIEND GOT INJURED AT WORK BY ANOTHER WORKER, WAS IT RIGHT THAT THEY SENT MY BOYFRIEND FOR A DRUG TEST AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE MAN WHO SLICED HIS HAND OPEN?
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

it's ordinarily not illegal for an employer to require a drug screening when they have reason to believe that someone is under the influence of drugs. That said, if someone else is responsible for your boyfriend's injuries on the job due to their negligence, you would ordinarily be able to bring a personal injury suit against the individual and possibly the employer for the injury. Consider setting up an appointment with a local personal injury attorney to discuss bringing a lawsuit.

If this was informative, please remember to click "accept" so I may receive credit for my personal time and knowledge. Thank you.