C.Fortunato
C.Fortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted NYS Bar, member ABA, NYSBA, NYCBA, QCBA, Licensed Real Estate Broker
14232603

do Pa banks have a fiduciary right to protect a depositers assets

Customer Question

do Pa banks have insurance to provide funds for a lawsuit regarding fraud by one of their employees. a teller showed romantic interest in my son after seeing his assets, she had lied to him tricking him into believing her.she put land she inherited into her name only while he built and paid for a beautiful home. they moved in, her family forced him to live in the basement, he got so depressed from their badgering he was a mess. she had him removed after a pfa which he filed one also, she came after him with a knife. now shes offering less than half to pay him and hes broke after she drained the accounts. as an employee of the bank she should not have even handled his account. please help,hes living in a garage while shes living in what he thought was his dream home. this was his grandfathers legacy to provide him with a home & this gold digger destroyed him. He was under duress just tolerating her and her families abusive badgering.please she shouldnt be allowed to date depositers
Expert:  C.Fortunato replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer
If what you say is true, and this teller met your son while she was on duty at the bank, then I think the bank can be held liable for any resultant damage to your son caused by this teller. This would involve a lawsuit listing the bank and the teller as co-defendants.
If I have fully answered your question, please click on the "ACCEPT" button, as per your agreement with "JUST ANSWER." If you need further information, please let me know.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i ALREADY KNEW THAT MUCH, THAT DIDNT REALLY HELP ME ,
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I DONT ACCEPT THIS ANSWER, THANK YOU ANYWAY. I KNEW THAT WE COULD PURSUE A LAWSUIT, WE DONT HAVE HE FUNDS. THE BANK SHOULD BE LIABLE FOR THE COSTS OF A LAWSUIT. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE INSURANCE FOR UNETHICAL EMPLOYEES. WE CANT AFFORD THE LEGAL COSTS INVOLVED IN A LAWSUIT, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE NOW DISABLED AND MY SON HAS LOSTTHE FAMILLIES WEALTH. WE NEED GODS HELP NOW
The bank most likely has insurance to pay if a lawsuit is lost, but not to pay for the lawsuit before one of the parties prevails (wins).