Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

I live in Roseville CA... I got pulled over for loud music....

Customer Question

I live in Roseville CA... I got pulled over for loud music.... but he only gave me a verbal for the loud music but wrote me up for not wearing my glasses which is disobeying the restriction on my liscense and gave me a nottice to appear in court. What is going to happen in court? Whats the worse that can happen for not wearing your contacts/glasses while driving if my licensee says I need to wear the glasses. I was also written up for not notifying the dmv of my new address and not having my registration on me but I corrected both those violations already at the DMV it just the glasses thing that is what im wondering about .
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

You are being cited for a traffic infraction. When you arrive a court, you will want to speak to the prosecuting attorney prior to the hearing. Explain that you forgot your glasses, you were on your way to buy new glasses or whatever the case may be. Since you did not have an accident, you will probably be able to pay a fine and have the matter dismissed.