LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I am trying to fine the U.S. V Mcgee no 08 16192nd court cir.Jan

Customer Question

I am trying to fine the U.S. V Mcgee no 08=16192nd court cir.Jan 232009 Crack reduction motions and U.S. v Dauray 213F3rd 257.264 2nd cir 2000 My son want me to find these cases on line if they denied or gave them credit
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

Here is a link to the matter of US v. Dauray case from 2000: http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F3/215/257/608124/

The citation you provided for US v. McGee appears to have a Jan. 23, 2009 date and is too new to expect to be found anywhere but in the advance sheets of that court. A large law firm in your local area, or a law library, should be able to provide you with a copy of the case when it becomes available.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,

Doug

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
When that case come up can you send me the case file
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

Of course, I will keep an eye out for it. I will post it to this page--so you can continue to look here for it at any time.

Best regards,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.

Good morning,

I am going to be off line for a few hours and I wanted to know if you had any more questions before I leave.

Best regards,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good afternoon,

As promised, I located the US v.Mcgee appellate case for you. It is located at this link:

http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov:8080/isysnative/RDpcT3BpbnNcT1BOXDA4LTE2MTktY3Jfb3BuLnBkZg==/08-1619-cr_opn.pdf

Thank you for allowing me to have been of assistance to you.

Best regards,

Doug