Experienced Attorney
Experienced Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  more than 20 years of successful representation of clients across the United States

HI i been renting in a house for over two years now i have

Customer Question

HI i been renting in a house for over two years now i have section 8 to on jauary 2 2009 i found a note on the door saying that on the 26 of jauary that house is up for auction i went that and they it off till april of this year then on 30 of jauary a card was left on my door fromTitanium Soutions asking for acall back which ldid they ask wre was the ower of the house l said i dont they ask whre do i send my rent to i said the sme addr you have but its been told to me that i dont have to buy rent but last month i sent to the addin san Jose they ask me for my last name and for my phone nubber case the bank need to talk to me i need to know wre me and my kids sand know tis all new so can help me
Expert:  Experienced Attorney replied 7 years ago.

Hi -

It sounds as if the Section 8 house that you've rented will no longer be available. Prior to making you move, there would have to be an eviction proceeding. Prior to the actual eviction, you simply need to look on Craigslist or other rental listings in your area for section 8 housing. I assume that you know who your local housing authority is that deals with HUD and section 8 housing. You just need to fill out the paperwork about a new house. If you don't know who to contact use this site:

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can you tell me something else that i dindnt know what about the peole who came and left the card on my door i cant aaaaaaaarrornd evition so who has that right to evict me cause i under stanig that i am get is taht the bank is in control know
That's happening a lot now that a bank is in control. However, be careful. There are people who are going around claiming that they represent people, trying to collect money. NEVER give a stranger any money and NEVER move out of the house because a stranger told you to. You have to be evicted by a court and an order of eviction would have to be entered.