Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I know there is a form to fill out and a tax to pay. I saw

I know there is a form to fill out and a tax to pay. I saw it on Fox News..where do I get a hemp growing Form? ATF has never heard of one!!! I called them
You have to fill it out with your state agricultural commission and then they forward it to the DEA. As far as I know none have been granted yet. Your state also has to allow it, so the agriculture commission would also be the place to check and see if it has been approved there yet.

There is an interesting article on the first person in North Dakota to apply for a license at http://www.votehemp.com/PR/01-15-07_nd_farmer.html.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I thank you for your help...I think it is a catch 22 sit. Do you know of any permits ever being issued bedides the one i have heard about and you told me about?
Thanks for your time. Max
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i just want to be legal....thats all..is that to much to ask...being legal?
No, it's not too much to ask. I'm pretty sure that Texas hasn't voted it into law yet.

Thanks for the ACCEPT and the BONUS.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
isinst there anyone that knows about the paperwork? do i have to go underground rather than follow the law? cant i get a real question answered?....do i need to call High times for this info?
Texas won't have the paperwork if it's not legal here yet. If it is ever voted in then you will be able to get the paperwork from the state agricultural office because it will be a crop justlike any other.