Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Could you finnd out about my inherrited, if is legitimed or

Could you finnd out about my inherrited, if is legitimed or scam.I supposed to pay 7,500.00 dls in for wire the money from south africa to USA. Thank you
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
If you are unaware of the relative that they're claiming left you an inheritance, it is very likely that this is a scam.

However, the most compelling and obvious reason that this is a scam is that they're asking you to pay money to collect your inheritance. This is not normal or usual. If a person has an inheritance, it is given to them without a fee or charge. Thus, my inclination is that this is a scam. Don't fall for it.

If they won't agree to send the money to you without the fees, you know it is a fraud.

You should report this activity to your state's attorney general's consumer protection/fraud prevention department. They'll perform an investigation.