LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

I am the defendant in a civil lawsuit scheduled for Monday.

I am the defendant in a civil lawsuit scheduled for Monday. Can the plaintiff offer any evidence at trial, for any reason, that has yet to be disclosed?
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 8 years ago.

Are you a pro se litigant (meaning, do you represent yourself) or do you have an attorney handling this for you? In either case, have you or your attorney submitted Interrogatories and Requests for Discovery?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have already done that. Trial is Monday. Can they add any info they have not disclosed?

Excellent. They are not allowed to offer anything into evidence that you have asked about and they have not disclosed. If they make a motion to enter something they have not already let you know about, then a motion to strike should be made. Best of luck tomorrow.

Please click accept so I know you have received my answer and so I know can get credit for helping you. You can always come back and continue to ask follow-up questions.

No attorney-client relationship has been formed.