How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56238
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife slept with an ex friend. Can I sue him in America

Resolved Question:

My wife slept with an ex friend. Can I sue him in America even though we all lived in another country when this happened? She is not an American citizen.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
you want to sue the ex on what basis?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I want to sue my friend who is an American citizen.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
I appreciate you are upset about what he did but you cannot sue him for this infidelity. It is not a recognized claim.
INFOLAWYER and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you