Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

No ProSe Parties when Hearing Entered what does that mean in

No ProSe Parties when Hearing Entered what does that mean in a Child Support Hearing
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
It means only attorneys are allowed.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So...does that mean they"The Lawyers" are working something out between the to parties?
The court sometimes wants to only speak to attorney to try to resolve some of the issues. If you are represented in the case you should ask your lawyer. If you are not, you should insist that the court inform you of what happened as the court should not have ex parte communications without all parties represented by counsel or pro se.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok, I was to be at the hearing and my lawyer was to represent me, however I could not be present and have heard nothing from him concerning the say the least I feel after contacting him several times via phone, email and regular mail I should know what is being worked out, I have offered child support and have still heard nothing....
You should press him for a meeting and write him as well. If the lawyer is not responsive consider changing counsel. Kindly accept my answer.