INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

My aunt passed away Feb 15 of this year. She had no outstanding

My aunt passed away Feb 15 of this year. She had no outstanding debt whatsoever. The executor took the full 9 months that he had to fill out the tax forms etc,but he still has not sent out a final distribution to her beneficiaries. He won't answer e-mails and if he answeres phone calls he cuts you very short and doesn't follow thru with what he says is there anything we can do ?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
You can have a lawyer contact him in writing and ask for a report, then can sue him to provide an accounting, or raise the concern before the judge in front who the case is pending seeking an accounting and removal of him if he has acted improperly. sometimes delay is justified.