Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

Can I take Taco Bell to court for a worker bleeding on our

Customer Question

Can I take Taco Bell to court for a worker bleeding on our food? When I question them if any one was bleeding they said no. I have proof that one was bleeding then they finally admitted it. So I called the police and got a report made.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
What state is this in?
Did you eat the food or otherwise injured?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Arkansas, is where it happened we are from Tennessee. My husband ate some of the taco until he seen the blood.
You should have him examined by a doctor to see if he has been infected or otherwise injured. Then have a personal injury/consumer protection lawyer seek to settle with the franchise and pursue litigation. The court will want to see what damages were suffered so if he is not injured seek an out of court settlement.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Have who examined? The worker right? And my husband?
Your husband needs to be checked first and foremost to make sure he is not sick. But also to assess his injuries for the purpose of settlement and litigation. If case goes to litigation, the worker will be examined in a deposition. your husband may as well but this is routine and your lawyer will guide you through that should the case not settle earlier. Kindly accept my answer.