INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

what exactly means fraud or any similar

Customer Question

a person take my company name and createa a false certificate of investment, took money for those peoples, sing as vicepresident ofe that company, made some promeses of benefits payments in the certificate, but that person not have not realation with my company as employee, never received permission for sing ot take any money to not body, the only relation with us and person is a participation from close two years as investestor for sales, buy and distribution of electronics equipments, just investor nothing else.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
what is your question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

dear lawyers,

a person who have with me and my company a small business relationship from the beginning of 2007 as investor, just investor for buy, sales and distribution of electronics devices (tv, computers, games etc), this person took our company name and maded a falses certificates of investment, with those certificates took a large amount of money to many person (around 30 or 50 person), this person used our company name on certificates and sing as vicepresident of my company, he took money from people that hi knows and turst him, but according with his false promises to those person about benefits payment, many of them complaint him but my company name because appear in the false certificate. I want to know where I can complaint this ilegal action, inwhat court or police precint, bellow what possible charge (if crimminal or civil), what is the name of the charge that I have to use to identify my complaint, thanks.

You can file suit seeking money damages and an injunction in the supreme court, bronx county if that is where you or the defendant is located. The business needs to be represted by counsel so you can find one on www.martindale.com
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience: Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

dear lawyers,

a person who have with me and my company a small business relationship from the beginning of 2007 as investor, just investor for buy, sales and distribution of electronics devices (tv, computers, games etc), this person took our company name without permission and maded a falses certificates of investment, with those certificates took a large amount of money to many uknown persons (around 30 or 50 person), this person used our company name on certificates and singed as vicepresident of my company, he took money from people that hi knows and turst him, but may be according with his false promises maded to those person about benefits payment, many of them complaint him and that is the time that I know about the situation, but my company name may is in trouble because appear in the false certificate. I want to know where I can complaint this ilegal action?, in what court or police precint?, bellow what possible charge (if crimminal or civil)?, what is the name of the charge that I have to use to identify my complaint?, thanks.

Thank you and good luck