Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

my morgage is held up because the creade card com. has a lend

Customer Question

my morgage is held up because the creade card com. has a lend on my house what can i do
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
The only thing you can do is satisfy the lien on the house so the mortgage can proceed. This means asking the mortgage company for additional money to pay off the lien or taking out a loan to pay off the lien. The mortgage company cannot mortgage the house without first clearing the lien from the title.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.