legallysound
legallysound, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Corporate, Business, Contracts, Real Estate, Pre-nuptial agreements, Landlord-tenant
13480140

I will be hosting an estate sale at my fathers home and my

Customer Question

I will be hosting an estate sale at my father's home and my family owns an Oscar Steinbach (St. Louis) baby grand piano. We feel it was manufactured in the 1930's. I would surely appreciate any info you may have...including a "ballpark estimate"? Thanks so much!
Expert:  legallysound replied 8 years ago.

Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer.

Although this is really not a legal question, I too enjoy nice pianos. There is a very good website: http://worldwidepiano.com/

This site has a special section for valuing nice pianos and the appraisal cost is only about the same as you paid on this site! So, it's very reasonable. I wish you the best of luck. It must be difficult parting with something like that. Take care.

Thanks!

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so proper credit is provided for your Answer.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, it is difficult to move the piano along, but it needs to be enjoyed with a new family
I understand. Good luck to you.