Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

How do I get my Dads ssi number

How do I get my Dads ssi number
What do you mean by "SSI"? Are you asking about his social security number?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, he was born in hemet calif,Jan 11 1957
For what reason do you want his number? The reasons will affect the answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hes been missing for 8 years now thought it may help me find him.
If you do not know whether or not he is deceased no government agencies will give you his social security number.

Your best bet is to hire a private investigator or one of the online people locaters. They have back door ways to get the information.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.