AttorneyKaren, Attorney
Experience:  14+ YEARS ATTORNEY

Hello, I am currently in school to obtain an Associate Degree

Customer Question

Hello, I am currently in school to obtain an Associate Degree in legal secretary and would like to intern in the San Francisco vicinity. Could anybody recommend any great firms that may be in need of one? I've been having a hard time finding an internship which I would really like to start in the spring time. Thank you!
Expert:  AttorneyKaren replied 7 years ago.
My suggestion would for you would to post your job need in Craig's list in the Bay area. They have a section devoted to legal jobs. Also, you could call the SF Bar Association and ask if they have an attorney's needing an internship. Lastly, actually what I did when I needed an internship, I called every attorney in the Yellow Pages--you can also do that online now and fax or email your resume with a cover sheet. You should get something via one of these ideas.
Good Luck--AttyKaren