Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  California lawyer since 1976.
11056146

how do i get my property back after a writ of attachment has

how do i get my property back after a writ of attachment has been exucuted?
If the writ was valid and you owe the debt with which it is associated, you can only get the property back by promptly paying the underlying debt before the creditor has a chance to sell the property.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

the judgement has been paid , do i have to pay the sherif to return my property?

I saw your other question before I saw this reply, so answered your follow up question there. Good luck getting this taken care of.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
do they have to return my property or am I responsible for retrieving it from them?
Sorry, once again I saw your new question before realizing that you had posted here, so answered there first. You will have to pick up the property yourself, as the sheriff is under no obligation to deliver it.