Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,

I recently asked for help here and went thru the payment process

I recently asked for help here and went thru the payment process and have not received a response.Joseph Morris
What is your question? please restate it and perhaps I can answer it for you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I needed advice on how to stop my ex-wife from forcing me to sign a quit claim on property that was awarded to here thru default on my part by not contesting anything during the divorce proceedings ,also she is trying to get me for civil contempt,please advise my payment has already been confirmed thru my bank
Unfortunately at this time you're obligated to sign the quit claim deed or face being held in contempt of court which can carry jail time. You need to try to apeal the default divorce proceeding if possible, as that is your only option if you recently divorced. I can not confirm your payment because I did not receive the payment. I'm just answer this question because it seems like you need help. I would suggest you send an email to justanswer regarding the confirmation that appeared through your bank. Sorry.