skelly151, Lawyer
Experience:  Litigation specialist, Probate and Estate law, Collection law, contract disputes, builder issues

My Doctor , for about 2 years, has not treated an underlying

My Doctor , for about 2 years, has not treated an underlying ailment (Cushings). He didn't even look for it. The new Dr. I am with discovered this inside of 6 months. I have been seriously ill (MRSA) , and every year it just got worse. #1 Treated only the symptoms, and when that got to be too much, he ejected me from his practice, in the summer, when I was most miserable with the skin problems. Did I mention, that now thanks to #1 I have a tolarence to most antibiotics, and enough pain pills that I can put the state of Florida to sleep indefinately? Can I hold Doctor #1 responsible for the excessive use of pain pills, for creating a situation where 90% of the over the counter antibiotics no longer work for me, and for ejecting me from his practice during the height of the skin problems (MRSA and alot of pain?)
If he fell below the standard of care by failing to detect the Cushings than yes you have an action. It is important because of a short statue of limitations of generally one year to get a plaintiff medical malpractice lawyer who can have a competent doctor look at your case. Look in to obtain a rated lawyer in your home town.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I just looked at my on-line bank statement...I only authorized 15 dollars, why has 30 been taken? I want that 15 extra put back
It shows here as 15.00 contact the administrators and i am sure they will refund difference and thanks for accepting.