INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I have addressed very serious problems that could have contributed

I have addressed very serious problems that could have contributed to aircraft damage or flight crew death so I have been treated very negatively by men in several incidences over the past couple of years. For example; having a man tell me in a meeting with four other men that I didn't need a chair I could just sit on his lap, another man called the women in my department dumb broads, and other incidences. I have even have some emails addressing some other things. I have gone to my Supervisor, Manager, Human Resources and Ethics. I haven't received any satisfaction from any of these resources. Is there anything else I can do?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.

You can file a complaint with the eeoc concerning this harassment and hostile work environment.

Harassment is a form of employment discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, (ADEA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, (ADA).

Harassment is unwelcome conduct that is based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, and/or age. Harassment becomes unlawful where 1) enduring the offensive conduct becomes a condition of continued employment, or 2) the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create a work environment that a reasonable person would consider intimidating, hostile, or abusive. Anti-discrimination laws also prohibit harassment against individuals in retaliation for filing a discrimination charge, testifying, or participating in any way in an investigation, proceeding, or lawsuit under these laws; or opposing employment practices that they reasonably believe discriminate against individuals, in violation of these laws.

To file a claim, see the link below

http://www.eeoc.gov/charge/index.html