How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being harassed by a neighbor. What can I do about it

Resolved Question:

I am being harassed by a neighbor. What can I do about it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
You can contact the police to file criminal charges. Also you can file a civil suit seeking an injunction to stop the actions that are harassing you as well as seek money damages for any harm this neighbor is causing you.
Daniel Solutions and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you