Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Attorney
Experience:  California lawyer since 1976.

if myself and another female coworker were confronted by my

if myself and another female coworker were confronted by my immediate supervisor in his underwear, scratching himself, and asking us where we put his pants.... is this a good case for sexual harassment? both of us feel completely offended, and humilated.
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 7 years ago.
That conduct definitely constitutes sexual harassment. See this Equal Employment Opportunity Commission webpage for a general discussion of the subject:

If you company has an HR department, you should file a complaint there first, or if not go to the next person above your supervisor in the company hierarchy. If you are not satisfied with the result of that complaint, you can file a complaint with the EEOC.