Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

i would like to know the general statues for the following

Customer Question

i would like to know the general statues for the following: substantially prejudiced my rightd, failed to use proper procedure, acted erroneously, failed to act by law or rule, acted arbiraily or capriciously. or can u tell me where the information/
Expert:  JD replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry but I do not understand the nature of your question. If you could provide a little more detail I may be able to help.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
they are five different charges i filed against the lee county dss. i filed them seperately. i used a form furnished by the aministarting hearing board. i had to check each charge they had listed on the form. in response to the forms i filled out yhey told me to write a paragraph describing each charge along with the general statue that applies to each one.
Expert:  JD replied 8 years ago.
Let's see if someone knows about these types of administrative hearing forms. I'll opt out now to let someone jump in.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i don't know of any mare information i can give. i just need the general statute that supports each charge. for instance, G.S. 1A-1 governs the reasons for a subpoena.