How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33889
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband was charge with aggravted sexual assault on a child

This answer was rated:

my husband was charge with aggravted sexual assault on a child his baby mama said it happen four years ago and she never reported until now they are broken up
Thanks for the chance to assist

Can you tell me the state that this was alleged to have happend in and the age of the child at the time?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the state is texas killeen and at the time this her mother said she was 5 but she still let him live with her and she had a child for him.she took her to the doctor 4 years ago and the doctor didnt call polce or cps u see i dont understand this if this child was assualed why didnt the doctor call the police i know it is his or her job to do so.and why did the mother wait 4years and she knew.i dont understand this
I think this is a week case.

Sexual assault of a 5 year old is a very serious charge...but from the facts you cite, it seems a very week case.

Because of the serious nature of the allegation, I would start to talk to local criminal defense attorneys. If the charges are actually filed, you will want a good one to assist

P. Simmons and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you