FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

I am disputing charges totaling $10,570 billed on 9-23-07 and

Customer Question

I am disputing charges totaling $10,570 billed on 9-23-07 and 1-10-08.                                   & nbsp;                                               I suffered a great deal due to the facial treatments performed by Pure Med Spa.
Their laser treatment caused many ugly dark spots on my face. The most visible where around my eyes and I couldn’t even hide them with make-up! Then their “Pearl Lace” treatment caused many ball like shapes on my face, one was even on my lip. This also caused my face to swell up which lasted around 3 weeks until I saw Dr. Golshahi.

Dr. Golshahi removed the ball like shapes from within my facial tissue by making two incisions on my face! One was along the front side of my ear about 4 inches and the other under my chin about 1.5 inches. Then he had to vacuum out these ball masses out.
Dr. Golshahi and I agree that the treatments performed by Pure Med Spa were unprofessional and ultimately unethical because no skin testes were done prior to the treatments. I am prepared to back up my statement with medical records, which were needed to undo the barbarities acted upon me by Pure Med Spa at Main Place Mall 2800 North Main Street Santa Ana, Ca.
Thank you for your time.
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for the information.

Based only on the information contained in your post, you may have an action for negligence against the Spa to recover for the injury to your person. Your recovery could include the cost of the treatment, the cost of Dr G's corrective procedure and any permanent damage to your face as well as your pain and suffering.

The Spa had a duty to use reasonable care in administering a treatment to customers. They apparently did not use the standard of care that their treatment required.

You have an injury that should be compensated. I suggest that you meet with a personal injury attorney in your area to further evaluate your case.

Typically, personal injury attorneys do not charge for a consultation and are only paid if there is a recovery.

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you.

Best wishes for a successful outcome. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,
FLANDNYLAWYER

Please hit ACCEPT so that I can get credit for my work

Bonuses and Positive Feedback gratefully accepted!

THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXISTS. PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER IN YOUR STATE FOR LEGAL ADVICE

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the personal injury lawyers I talked to are interested in bigger claims. our claims is small.
if you know a PI lawyer that would sincerely XXXXX XXXXX in our case, i would then consider your service valueable and then pay the $30.00.

I suggest that you continue to look for a PI lawyer interested in your case. You might try the smaller firms as they may be more willing to take a small case.

Here is a site that attorneys ofter use to find competent co-counsel:
http://www.martindale.com/

I hope that this information has helped you.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please ask for FLAandNYLawyer.

Please CLICK ACCEPT so I can receive credit

Bonus and Positive Feedback = job well done.