Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I have been divorced for 7 years and had a lean put on him

I have been divorced for 7 years and had a lean put on him 4 years agon for 122,000. He gives me 500.00 a week for the lean but has not paid the child support in over 4 years which is 1,500. a week. Can I take him back to court since its been 4 years ago and collect another lean for this money?
Expert:  Ray replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your question. You would file for contempt here. you have the right to sanctiosn including fines and jail as well as a judgement for the arrears and a lien or attachment of wages here.

The court can award some or all of this to you in such a matter. You may need to obtain a lawyer her to file and represent you in such a matter. You definitely have remedies for back support here and should fiel to toll the staute of limitations. You don't want this to linger too long..