Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Is any conveyance in real estate succesful if a claim of deceptive

Customer Question

Is any conveyance in real estate succesful if a claim of deceptive practices or negligence by one party over the other and where superior knowledge was used to induce the conveyance for profit.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
The conveyances is "successful" although it could be set aside by the court if the circumstances justify it. Superior knowledge of one party over the other usually won't do it but things like fraud or misrepresentation will.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.