Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
11182422

can i take my ex fiance to court on grounds of calling of

Customer Question

can i take my ex fiance to court on grounds of calling of the wedding and asking for the ring back. after i returned the ring he tells me he will not pay for some 2.000.00 dollards worth of furniture that was purchased on my acc,and that he told me to leave it in his house and that he was going topay for . this purchase was made in june, 2008and is on a 6 month deffered or 6 month 0% interest.
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

if a bride purchases furniture that the groom keeps, and if the furniture was not a gift, the bride is ordinarily entitled to the furniture or the replacement value of the furniture. The most convenient mechanism to enforce this right would ordinarily be small claims court. Best of luck.

If this was informative, please click "accept" so I may receive credit for my personal time and knowledge. thank you.

HiCustomer

Was there anything else that I could help with?

If this was informative, please click "accept" so I may receive credit for my personal time and effort. Thank you.