Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

i am currently on probation for a drunk and disorderly charge

i am currently on probation for a drunk and disorderly charge i have been on it for 5 months. last night i got another drunk and disorderly, these charges are in two different counties about 400 miles a part. Is it definately going to show up to my po?
About 90% certain, the only question is when. How much longer do you have on your probation?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

4 months

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
anyways i have paid everything and done all the classes for the first one and havent had to call my po for two months she was almost acting like i will get off september 10 when i call her. but i dont know if i should call her and let her know i got this charge
I actually answered this but for some reason it didn't post it so I'll go through it again.

If you had a month left you could probably gamble, but if you have 4 months left they will probably find out before you get released. You may want to hire an attorney to see if they can get you released early and also to let you know how the judge will view what happened.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.