Legal Enigma
Legal Enigma, Attorney
Experience:  California trial attorney; civil litigation, business law, international law, family law
11541361

How would I go about copywriting a phrase or statement.

Customer Question

Expert:  Legal Enigma replied 8 years ago.
The US Patent and Trademark Office is where you'd have to file. www.uspto.gov

You can obtain a copyright on an original work. However, if you are looking to protect something like a trade name or a slogan, you'd want to file for Trademark protection.

Their new site is actually quite good, but don't hesitate to write back if you have any further questions.

Good luck!

Please click ACCEPT now, so that I may get credit for this answer. We can still communicate after you click Accept. I appreciate a positive feedback.

The answer provided is for general informational and educational purposes only and is NOT legal advice. I am not your lawyer. No attorney-client relationship of any kind has been formed. You may not rely on this answer as legal advice. I am making no representation that I may be licensed in your jurisdiction and you may not act or refrain from acting based on the information provided in this answer. You should seek an attorney in your area to obtain legal advice.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I would like to create a bumper sticker just not sure how to do this. Thanks for your help. Everytime I have a question I have to pay???

Would this bumper sticker identify a source of goods or service? (i.e "drink coke")?

You get charged every time you click Accept. You don't need to click accept again for this thread.

-----