Legal Enigma
Legal Enigma, Attorney
Experience:  California trial attorney; civil litigation, business law, international law, family law

how do u get your car back from a repo in hawaii what are the

Customer Question

how do u get your car back from a repo in hawaii what are the roomate was late 3 months cause of training in california she paid the back pay for the 3 months and wants to know how to get her car back
Expert:  Legal Enigma replied 8 years ago.
The only way to get the car back is to contact the lender and work out an arrangement to get the car back. They may or may not want to extend credit again. There is no right to obtain the vehicle back.

If the lender decides to sell the car at auction instead, your roommate can go to the auction and bid on the car.

That's pretty much the only two options.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Please click ACCEPT now, so that I may get credit for this answer. We can still communicate after you click Accept. I appreciate a positive feedback.

The answer provided is for general informational and educational purposes only and is NOT legal advice. I am not your lawyer. No attorney-client relationship of any kind has been formed. You may not rely on this answer as legal advice. I am making no representation that I may be licensed in your jurisdiction and you may not act or refrain from acting based on the information provided in this answer. You should seek an attorney in your area to obtain legal advice.

I am writing to follow up on my previous answer and to see if I can be of further help.

If not, please don’t forget to click the green ACCEPT button. That’s the only way I get credit for my answer. Thank you!