P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience

my question is in concern with traffic tickets and cdls

my husband drives 18 wheeler in 2005 we lived in east peoria il. he recieved a ticket for seatbeltin ny. it was paid. in feb 2006 we moved to the state of ga. in april of this he got a overweight ticket in va. the compay paid that. that is when we learned from that is cdl was suppened in ga because of the seat belt ticket in ny. got that straight now ga has suspened his cdl again because of the ticket he got in va for driving without a valid cdl we have sent papers from very state involved we don't what to do next
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 years ago.
thanks for the chance to assist

Can you tell me, was the ticket from NY paid when it was due or later?

What is GA telling you it needs to correc this
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i actually paid the ticket in ny 3times and they sent it back 2 times. and the 3rd time it was paid in 12/07 the one in va was done in error because it was paid on time. a letter of error not an abstract letter. But va does not send those out. they only send a letter of clearence.
You say: "a letter of error not an abstract letter. But va does not send those out. they only send a letter of clearence" Can you please explain what you mean by this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
letter of abstract is showing that there is not anything on his cdl in the state of va. ga is wanting a letter of in error
I recommend you go directly to the DMV in GA, they control this

From the website:

We are far from finished. I promise that DDS will continue to find new and innovative ways to provide excellent customer service in the most efficient and convenient way possible. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to serving you.

Sincerely, XXXXX

Board of Driver Services

DDS MISSION STATEMENT

To continuously be the most customer-focused, results-driven, best managed organization by instilling values and demonstrating that "We C.A.R.E." while ensuring public trust and safeguarding the integrity of our services.
Values - "We C.A.R.E."
Communication - Provide information in a consistent, courteous manner.
Accountability - Empower employees and measure our performance.
Respect - Listen attentively and assist customers in a timely and professional manner.
Ethics - Demonstrate integrity and honesty in our actions and decisions.

Contact Information:
Department of Driver Services
Post Office Box 80447
2206 Eastview Parkway
Conyers, Georgia 30013

Office:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />

I think if you go to the head of the department and explain this maze you have found youself trapped in they can help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you for your input and yes it is a maze
Best of luck
P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience: 16 yrs. of trial experience