Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

my x wife stole emails from my computer.

Customer Question

At the time we were still married. She
used numerous emails in court during a child support hearing. Neither the attorneys or judge hearing the case objected. I just recieved the court minutes and each one is listed as exhibit a, b, etc. Is this allowed?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
If nobody objected they were admissible. They were probably admissible anyway as a "statement by a party opponent".

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.