Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.

Class Action Lawsuit

I am a 100% disable and I contracted with Nurse Finders here in OKC to provide me with an aide to come into my home to help me with that things I can not do for myself. While the aide was in home she stoled my banking card information and went shopping and made her car payments. I notified my bank and OKC Police Depart. Do I have a law suit against Nurse Finder since the aide was one of their employee''s?
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 8 years ago.

You might have a law suit (a "class action" is a lawsuit that can be filed when many people suffer a similar harm; people who are seeking compensation for themselves normally file only a lawsuit) IF any of the contracts or agreements you signed with this company did not say you agreed they would not be liable if anything such as what happened took place OR if they did, in fact, make any representation about the trustworthyness of their employees or the "safety" precautions they took in hiring or placing employees.

You should have an attorney in your state review all advertising and any contracts or agreements people who deal with this service must sign or which they receive to find out if there is any potential lawsuit.