Mr Lofton
Mr Lofton, Lawyer.
Experience:  30 years of experience as a counselor and trial lawyer

in new mexico i was being stocked( sp) by an older man he ...

in new mexico i was being stocked(?sp) by an older man he was everywhere i was he tried to get my 18 year old son to fight him we finily called the police and got a no trasspass? so he cant come near us i thought he was going to leave us (my self and my kids) alone. i fear this person very much and now i have recived papers he is sueing me saying he loaned me 3000.00 dollars what do i do now????
Well, the court order is keeping him away from you, and if he violates the order he should be arrested - make sure the police in your community have a copy of the order on file.

Regarding the lawsuit, you need to speak to a lawyer about going into court to get it dismissed - I assume that the "older man" is just doing this to harass you. If that;s true the judge should dismiss the case and make him pay you court costs and attorneys fees.

All the best,