KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  10 years of legal experience in various fields of law.
8989662

I have an indavidual whom purchased a salvage title vehical ...

Customer Question

I have an indavidual whom purchased a salvage title vehical from tennison auto in arkansas, they also sighned a waiver stating that the truck was salvaged. then drove the vehical across state lines and purchased a clean title for the same vehical, later soled the vehical to me as a cleantitle truck. the distric attorneys office of Roland, Ok refuses to prosacute and we are left with a mess what can we do?
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 6 years ago.

Hello, I am happy to answer your question.

I am sorry for your situation, I know it is frustrating. If the DA's office won't press charges, maybe the attorney general will assist. You can give that a shot too.

If not, your only alternative is to sue this person in court. Obviously you want to get your money back for the car, so sue him. This guy should not be allowed to get away with this. You can also try to add in any damages that you feel you have suffered as a result, for example rental cars or taxis, repair bills, etc.

I hope this was helpful and good luck.

Kimberly

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to NYC Attorney's Post: kimlyber as i said before we have tried attorney,D.A,police,and now yall it is only applicable to take an indavidual to court if they have some money otherwise they declare bancrupcy and you are stuck with those attorney fees and court room fees, and any other thing the damb people can think of, so the next time you attemt to answer the question and get my $9.00 at least put some forethought into it....
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to NYC Attorney's Post: kimlbery as i said before we have tried attorney,D.A,police,and now yall it is only applicable to take an indavidual to court if they have some money otherwise they declare bancrupcy and you are stuck with those attorney fees and court room fees, and any other thing the damb people can think of, so the next time you attemt to answer the question and get my $9.00 at least put some forethought into it....