Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

1.Describe a brief case study that could be used in ...

Customer Question

1.Describe a brief case study that could be used in criminal justice education. At the conclusion of the case study, present questions for students that would be targeted toward at least 3 of the phases of the HRD consulting process.
Expert:  Lawrence N. Rogak, Insurance Atty replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me. That's quite a project you're describing there, and you're not providing much in the way of parameters. Can you give me some more details about this assignment?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This question focuses on Consultants that are hired to do what they do within the workplace.

Because this is a Human Resource Development course, the case study will just focus within the criminal justice workplace and the consultant. your answer should just be a brief design of a case study used for criminal justice education. Nothing elaborate
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I am increasing the amount however if you wish to answer please do not give a 1 or 2 sentence answer. Be specific