rvlaw
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
3071004

I recieved a citation in the mail from a traffic ...

I recieved a citation in the mail from a traffic camera saying I ran a red light. I viewed the video they give you the link to and I entered the intersection, initiating the left turn on a yellow arrow. It turned red about a quarter of the way through the turn but when I crossed the crosswalk and started the turn, the arrow was yellow and the opposing traffic was at a dead stop. I am in Arizona.
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

Fight it! Go to trial and show the judge the video and make the same argument you made here about the selective stills. You have nothing to lose and a dismissal to gain.

rich

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you. We do intend to fight it. Don't know if we can get the video yet as it was viewed on line and is not downloadable. It is a company that subcontracts to all the different law enforcement agencies and municipalities that use these cameras.
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

You should be able to get the video. If not, demand in writing a copy from the DA..they must give it to you.

Rich