Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Who is reponsible for my federal vote not being

Who is reponsible for my federal vote not being counted.Can they be removed from office?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?
-What are the specifics of your allegation?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Ormond beach ,Florida.32174 the people vote on the presidential electoral vote not counted because of date voted,in our state on a federal election . This dose seem to violate by federal right to vote.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
So in the u.k..Pardon the assumption.You have no greater grasp of the legal rights in the u.s.Than I do.No I may not, first file a legal argument in my state ,If the federal government holds precedence.Some one in the federal government would have to think I am wrong to kick it back to a lower court.PaulMJg If I am wrong say so.And you get paid and I do as you say.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sorry Paul.You take the prize but ,I will speak with the state's attorney as he is responsible for removing government officials who break the law.
Lance, I am sorry for the delay in responding. If you believe you have been disenfranchised with your vote not being counted because the Democratic National Committee decided to punish Florida for changing the date of your Presidential Primary, then you can file a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission that the National Committee had no right to disenfranchise you and millions of others. Your next step after a decision by the Democratic National Committee, if that decision is unfavorable, would be to file a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Florida for a violation of the voting rights act and for disenfranchising you of your vote. This was not an issue of a state official breaking any law, this was a federal decision and it was a federal election. Under state law and the Florida Constitution, the Florida Legislature can pass laws setting the dates of their elections and primaries, which they did in this instance. Your suit would have to be filed in the U.S. District Court.

Again, I am sorry for the confusion. I hope this information helped.