Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Experience:  Atty. since 1986; Plain English answers to family law, employment, landlord-tenant, & other questions

is there any help out there to fill out application for ...

is there any help out there to fill out application for custody of children? What are my chances of getting them to help me prepare myself? Basically job status foundation information

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

Please let me know what state you're in. Who has custody now, and how long has that person had custody?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no one has custody of kids yet. I as father has my son for now in Hilo, Hawaii. My family all moved here in Oct. 25, 2007 and my 2 daughters and other half moved to WA on April 23, 2008. She has painted a pretty picture before she left and now renig alot of it. Recently she threaten to put a TRO on me if i don't stop calling for kids and her checking on well being. She has said she now wants to live a single life and concentrate on her life but didn't include family or affects that will due to family. MY oldest son is with me he's 5yrs old. My girls that she has is 3 and 1 yrs old. Now she has multiple baby sitters situating around her life like going out to bars and hanging with friends. my concern now is my childrens well being. I'm now in the situation to get paper work to file for custody. is there any person out there to help me. I'm not at a point of being finacially ready but my kids come first and I need help.

I hate to say this, but this is one of those occassions where you really need to use the services of a family law/divorce attorney.

You have three children and two of them are in another state. This is a difficult case, not an easy one.

Can you afford an attorney?

Let me know. If not I'll try to find you something free.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

You can find all the divorce and custody forms here:

You can find some additional information here, such as what steps to take to begin:

Have I completely answered your question, or do you need some more help?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
can i get an attorney if i'm not financially stable. or can you help me on finding one that will work with me on installments. need help quick! suppose to return son on june 9, 2008
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
cause i called couple lawyers and their to expensive up front payment. situations just happened so not finacially set. please help. is there anything out there to help me

OK, tomorrow, I want you to contact the Hawaii Bar Association and tell them that you are in need of a "pro bono" attorney for a divorce. (That means for free). They will try to help you find someone.

I think I've answered your original question and your follow-ups to the best of my ability. I don't think there's anything more I can help you with.

If you agree, please click "accept" so that I can be paid.

My best wishes for your success in achieving all your goals,