Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

the application requests ALL college records. Would

the application requests ALL college records. Would it be necessary to include one year from 23 years ago. I basically just didn''t go. I moved and didn''t withdraw. I have current college records that do apply, will those suffice?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

If it says all college records, then if you fail to list it and they find out they can come back at you. Now, whatI would do is contact the person responsible for handling the application you are filing and explain the fact that you went to a school 23 years ago and there are no real records and see what they tell you. You do not want to get into a situation where they later find out about these records and try to come back at you. I have had this situation occur in an employment context where the employer found out about similar old college records and they fired the employee for not being completely truthful on the application.

If you found this answer helpful, please click the GREEN accept button so that I can get credit. Feedback and bonuses are always appeciated, but not required.