Anne, Lawyer
Experience:  Trial Lawyer, 15 Years Experience

In June 2004 I stated in a document to the Guardianship ...

In June 2004 I stated in a document to the Guardianship court that a document notarized was forged. I did not have all evidence to bring to court till now. I am too late to file a civil suit on the notary? Also, all the evidence of forjury and perjury is finally coming up in the civil suit and should be through court by the end of June 2008. I live in Oklahoma
Expert:  Anne replied 8 years ago.

Dear Newkirk, Oklahoma:

The statute of limitations for fraud in Oklahoma is two years from the date of discovery of the fraud. Here is a link to a site describing the statutes of limitations in Oklahoma:

You might still be able to file a complaint against the Notary with the Oklahoma Secretary of State. Here is the website for more information:

Good luck.