LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

What are penalties for Adultery in kentucky, besides the ...

What are penalties for Adultery in kentucky, besides the divorce implications

Hello and thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance.

1. None. Adultery is not a criminal offense under Kentucky law nor under the laws of any other state.

2. The only statutory code of which I am familiar where adultery is still an offense is the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.