rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.

Can I keep my puppy if she as lived with me 8 months

Customer Question

I live in a co-op bldg that doesnt allow pet. I got a puppy 8 months ago. The board president had a notice sent to me to get rid of the puppy or they will evit me.
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

I'm afraid that if those are the rules, you will have to find your baby a new home. If the petition can effect a change in the rules that's great, but make sure it is retroactive to apply to existing pets.

Rich king charles spaniel owner - Pebbles

This is information only, NOT legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been created. Consult an attorney in your state for legal advice regarding your issue.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to rvlaw's Post: This is a poor anwser. I think this is the easy answer. What about the 3 month rule for pets