Leslie D.
Leslie D., Attorney
Experience:  Five years of experience in private practice. Experience in family law and civil litigation.

Is it legal to have free satellite TV

No Comment Added

It is illegal to hook up satellite TV without paying for it unless you have done so through the satellite company as some sort of special promotion. This is theft and can be prosecuted as a criminal offense. Whether or not it is common for offenders to face charges depends on your local area. However, it is never a good idea to take a chance with this, it is theft and there is a possibility that you can be prosecuted for hooking up the service illegally.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. If this answers your question, please click "accept" so I may receive credit for my answer.