Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My nephew was arrested for Domestic Violent Assault in the ...

Customer Question

My nephew was arrested for Domestic Violent Assault in the State of Washington. This is his first offense and I am wondering what to expect. The young woman involved in this case has indicated that she will not testify against the. How will the City''s case proceed?
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Does your nephew have any prior criminal record?

-How bad were the injuries?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq.'s Post: Thank you. XXXXX My nephew has a problem with alcohol. He is 26 years old, recently left the Marines.

The information as to what happened is unclear. My understanding is she had a bloody lip and scratches. She also indicated the police told her if she did not let them take pictures, she would be arrested. His mother and I have known his previous relationships in the past and this has never happended before. We are at a loss.